Up to 95% AFUE Performance
ComfortNet™ Communications System
Outstanding Warranty Protection*
furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties
in the indoor home comfort industry. The heat exchanger is covered by a
Lifetime Limited Warranty* to the original, registered homeowner, and if
it fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the
entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a
10-Year Limited Parts Warranty* on all functional parts. For a full
description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review
the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 95%, which means that up to
95 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- ComfortNet Communications System compatible
- Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Electronic control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
* Complete warranty details available from
your local dealer or by clicking below on the Product Warranty link. To
receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (good for as long
as you own your home), 10-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and
10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed
within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in
California or Quebec.
purchasing this appliance, read important information about its
estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy
efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
Star ratings are dependent upon conditions beyond equipment
installation. To make certain your HVAC equipment qualifies for the
Energy Star designation get complete information at www.energystar.gov.